Military & Overseas Voters

Members of the Uniformed Services and their family members or U.S. citizens residing overseas whose last known address is in the City of Peoria that wish to vote by mail may do so by completing an Federal Post Card Application also known as an FPCA .By completing this application, you will automatically be sent a vote by mail ballot for one calendar year.
Federal law now allows for electronic delivery of vote by mail ballots. For more information regarding Military/Overseas Voting or to request your by mail ballot please visit or click on FPCA form and mail to:
Peoria Election Commission
542 SW Adams
Peoria, Illinois 61602

HomeContact Us •  FAQsRelated LinksSite Map
© 2012 Peoria Election Commission