1. All customers / clients / visitors shall wear a face covering at all times unless there is a documented medical reason. Documentation is
required to be presented at time of entry to the Election Commission.
1. All customers / clients / visitors need to maintain good social distancing during while conducting county business in person.
2. Good social distancing shall be a separation from others of six feet (6’).
3. Social distancing floor markings are to be used to properly space
4. When conducting business in a county office, stand so that a county countertop sneeze guard is between the county employee assisting
you and yourself.
Conducting County Business
1. Conducting your county business electronically is highly preferred.
2. All in-person business shall be done by appointment.